What's your most frustrating dating issue?

Thursday, February 13, 2014

What is Your Problem?

Hi!  Welcome to your exciting new adventure into dating, having fun then meeting The One!  My method is simple, but not always easy.  But, like learning anything new, with some time and effort YOU CAN DO THIS.  



And, I'm not talking about meeting just any guy that's available, I'm talking about meeting MEN of your dreams and then you get to choose!

Are you ready?  I want to know:  WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM OR FRUSTRATION WITH DATING?  Or, any other question?

We will do this together we will laugh, cry, and let it all hang out until we get it!

A little about me, my dating life was miserable until about two years ago when I realized I was the one making it that way!  Once, I figured it out with the help of a dating coach everything became easy and breezy and I am having the best time dating having so much fun I have to choose who goes and who stays until I choose The One!  What a revelation!

Would you like to check this out?  It is the BOMB!  And, the most important part is I am becoming the best version of me in the process!

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?   



No comments:

Post a Comment