What's your most frustrating dating issue?

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My No Girlfriend Speech

My No Girlfriend Speech (Thanks to Rori  Raye)

This is for women who want a Long Term Commited Relatiship or Marriage.
I had a Valentine’s Day date.   The guy was crazy about me.  He said, “From now on it’s me and you.”  I  calmy replied, “I don’t want to be a girlfriend.  I’m not girlfried material.  I want to be married and I am keeping my options open until I meet the man that wants the sam things I do and wants to marry me.”  Then I smiled.
His reply was: 

Man: Hi baby.. I had a wonderful valentines with you. Thank you for the love you gave me.. I am still thinking of you and intact I am still feeling hit for y 10:16 AM
Man: (2/4) ou.. You are such a special lady.. I just want you to know that you are constantly on my mind and in my heart. I know you said you are not the girl frien 10:16 AM
Man: (3/4) d type so I will accept what we are to each other.. I am missing already, please let me know if you want some soup and medicine .. I'm going to eat now.. 10:16 AM
Man: (4/4) big kisses and hugs.. Your soft chocolate bear.. 10:16 AM
Man: Correction .. hot for you.. sorry, typo. 10:17 AM
Man: I really loved the food.. very good.. I hope we can cook together again. 11:23 AM
Me: Evan, woke up an took some Advil and went bak to bed. I enjoyed your company soooo much. Our pact still stands. You are great. Brenda

See how easy this can be? 





No comments:

Post a Comment